how to book
To make an enquiry or to book, please contact Rupert Springfield email@example.com
Tel: +33 (0)6 8585 2868
1. An initial payment of 30% of the rate is required to confirm the booking.
2. The balance and security deposit are due 12 weeks before your arrival (we’ll let you know when it’s due).
If you are booking within 12 weeks before your arrival, the full payment is required at the time of booking.
We ask for a security deposit of €300 for Le Mas and €100 for Le Mazet. We will return your security deposit within 48 hours after departure if there is no major damage.
If the booking is cancelled with more than 12 weeks notice, the deposit will be refunded minus any bank charges. With less
than 12 weeks notice, the deposit will not be refunded unless we can find other guests for that period.
- Bed linen, table linen and bathroom and pool towels are provided at no extra cost.
- Rental includes all normal consumption of water, gas (also for barbeque), electricity, WiFi and firewood.
- If you are staying for more than one week, fresh linen and towels will be provided at the end of each week.
- The property will be available to you from 4.00 p.m. Please be good enough to vacate the house by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Please do not smoke in the properties.